Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A few dresses

Last week, Maddy over at The Inspired Bride posted a slew of gorgeous bridesmaid dresses.
Here are a couple I am loving:



from Priscilla of Boston
Just love the cut, so stylish and classy.
I generally shy away from pink but I kinda like this one!



from J.Crew
Very soft and whimsical, love the grecian feel.



from Vineyard
Love the detail on the bodice of this dress!


See any trends? I guess it's the v-neck that really appeals to me!
And I would probably change the color of all of these for actual bridesmaids.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to let you know you were chosen as one of the winners for the Real Simple Magazine giveaway on my blog...congrats! If you could email me with your contact info and mailing address, it will be on its way to you shortly. Cheers! darci (at) withthisringblog (dot) com

    ReplyDelete