Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Colors! Green & Purple

I am always on the lookout for a perfect color pallette for my future wedding. Yes, I think my tastes will change over time, but that's just the point ... find something that won't be cliche or a tacky trend in 10 years.

Recently I've been considering mostly white with accents of pastel purple and green. Like this pallette from The Inspired Bride:



And I really like white as the main color because I am so in love with pictures like this:





Just like a breath of fresh air right?

My dilemma comes in with bridesmaid dresses though - I'm not sure how I feel about either pastel green or purple dresses. David's Bridal really does not have a good color green. The closest Alfred Angelo has to my idea of a good green is their Celadon.



Their Lettuce isn't so bad either ...




But I'm still not totally in love with the way the green looks on these girls. And isn't purple just a bit too much??

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment