Monday, October 12, 2009

Mental Dump

Since my recent graduation, starting a new job, and subsequently forced to sit in front of a computer all day I have been a very avid blog reader. Now with all these great ideas, cool pictures, and fun projects that are spinning around my head I've decided I need a place to put them.

You will probably find me blogging a lot about decorating and weddings. The decorating blogs truly are my favorites, since moving into an apartment all by myself I've been looking at these a lot. However, I've been finding a lot of inspiration and things I would love, but just can't have in my tiny apartment.
Weddings are just fun to think about. I will not be getting married for another couple years, but it's never too early to plan! And I love looking for unique ideas.

In time, this might turn into a regular, life update blog. Like when I get married and have kids, but right now who needs that when you have facebook? And really, I'm looking to make this whatever I want it to be.

I also recently started a blog strictly for book reviews that you can see over at semper-ad-lucem.blogspot.com

Hope you enjoy this and I would love any and all input!!

No comments:

Post a Comment